Siam Food Company Limited is in the business of production and distribution of processed vegetable and agricultural food for export. The principle products include canned pineapple, canned mixed fruits, concentrated pineapple juice, pineapple packed in germ-free pouches. The majority of the products are produced under trade marks of customers abroad, through agents or importers abroad; a part is produced and distributed under the trade mark of the Company. Approximately 95% of the Company’s products are exported to countries all over the world, with the major markets in Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East and elsewhere. Presently the capacity to produce fresh pineapple is approximately 250,000 tons per year. The Company is situated at Ban Bueng District, Chon Buri Province.

Thailand is the world largest producer of pineapple. The quantity of grown pineapple each year depends on the planting of farmers and weather conditions. If the price is good, farmers will grow more in excess of demand, and when the price declines they produce less and thus cause highly volatile prices and affecting the selling prices of canned pineapple of the company. For improved production efficiency and cost management, the Company sources raw materials and production materials from both local and foreign sources, consisting of 98% local raw materials such as pineapple, various fruits cans, paper boxes and stickers, only the remaining 2% are imported such as germ-free pouches.

All Company’s products are produced under the international standard certificates and are high quality products accepted by customers all over the world. The Company has been producing and exporting for over 38 years. The certificates received by the Company include GMP, HACCP, BRC, 1S0 9001, ISO 14001 AND OHSAS 18001.

The Company maintains a business policy conscious of the effect and safety of the environment. The Company installs a waste water treatment system in accordance with the prescription of the Department of Industrial Works, Ministry of Industry, which specifies the value of Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) or the value of oxygen quantity required for biodegradable organic matters in water which shall not exceed 20 mg/l and Chemical Oxygen demand (COD) not exceeding 120 mg/l.

1. Canned pineapple, slice, chunk, tidbit, crushed, sizes 8, 15, 20, 30 and 108 oz.

Crush   Baby Slices   Choice Slices   Standard Slices   Cube 10x10 mm.
Cube  25 mm.   Chunk   Pizza cut   Crush   Baby Slices

2. Canned mixed fruits, sizes 8, 15, 20, 30 and 108 oz.

3. Concentrated pineapple juice, sizes 268 – 274 kg/dump,

4. Pineapple in germ-free pouches, sizes 25 l or 6 gallon, and 210 l or 55 gallon.

Pineapple Products
can size 46 oz, 108 oz
  Products in aseptic bag (box & drum)
Pineapple, Mango, Aloe vera
Friut in Plastic cup Tropical fruit cocktail products

Bangkok Office
195 Empire Tower, 43rd Floor, South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
02 287 7000

218 Moo 4, Sattaheep-Chachoengsao Road,Tambol Nong-Irun,
Amphoe Banbung, Chonburi 20170 THAILAND
02 661 3432-3, 038 291 386-90
02 661 3431
for more information :
Head Office Bangkok Thailand
Sale Office Bangkok Thailand
Cannery / Plantation Chonburi
Copyright © 2010, Plantheon, TCC Agro-Industry. All rights reserved.